Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Know It Has Been a While...

Sorry folks for the ummm, vacation I should say from blogging? After moving home to Michigan the summer of 2009 I took a bit of a vacation from blogging. And since there is a lot going on in our world these days - I am getting back on it!



First - we are no longer in Michigan! We moved in June to Columbus, OH as I took a new job that would have me back in the office working with people - and doing something new which has sparked my creative juices again - yeah! Dan is officially done with his internship and is now working on his dissertation 3 days a week - and caring for Caleb the other two. There is a lot of Daddy bonding going on which is great to see.



Caleb is doing well - we did take a stab at potty training but realized he just wasn't quite ready as he needs to DECIDE he wants to do it. We learned he can do it - but only likes to use the potty when it is HIS idea. He is teaching us every day!



Today is Sept. 2 - the day our sweet boy came into our lives. He is a big boy now - THREE years old! Wow how time flies! Happy Birthday sweet pea! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment