Thursday, September 24, 2009

Caleb's Big Breakfast Adventures

Affectionately known as the "petri dish', Grammy and Gramps took Caleb to Woodland Mall to play on a gigantic breakfast spread, also known as the children's area. Boy did Caleb have a good time. They go their right before the store's opened and so he had the run of the place for quite a while.


Takin' a breather on a nice slab of bacon




I just wanna a little taste of this butter!




Oh, nothing like a little fiber to start your day off right (part of a balanced diet!)




Oh Banana...don't you cry for me...for I have come to sit besides you, as close as I can be!



Caleb enjoy a couple of eggs, sunny side up!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm BACON! I love the pictures. I miss you guys but I'm so happy that you get to see your family more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the BEST play area! I want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete